Thursday, October 28, 2010

Football Fanatic

These are the days… 
As I am surrounded by testosterone, whooping it up like one of the boys, I smile to myself knowing this is one thing I could not have found in Jordan.  Good ole college football watching, nacho eating, brat grilling, fantastic-ness.  After a year away from the sport, I missed it with every ounce in my body.  This comes from the girl who probably watches more football than her husband.  To be honest, it reminds me a lot of my childhood whooping it up with my Dad on Sunday afternoons.  Those were great memories.  When I got married, I was introduced to college football and it seems to have stuck.  Now my weekends are swamped with games.  Don’t forget Monday night and Thursday night.  Can you tell I am a fan?  As I blog now, I am cheering with my party mates and giving virtual high fives to two separate friends on Facebook.  Gotta love it! 

No comments: